Visual Direction Sample
Visual assets for UMA didn’t live up to the luxury price tag of the products or that of market competitors. As a one year old company the budget for sourcing extremely high-end assets was very limiting so it was essential to nurture our existing teams’ skills to grow into this vision.
The Solution: A Visual Brief
Through competitor visual analysis and creative briefs we were able to achieve this coherent and high-end look.
1. Must use mirrors, sunlight, angles, & reflections for a luxurious feel.
2. Whenever possible sunlight should leave a reflection of the oil within the shadow to show glow.
3. High contrast is a must.
4. Product labels must be clean & easily readable.
5. Light must shine through bottles to highlight oils & give dimension.
6. Product ingredients as props to display the organic beauty.
7. Show texture of product when possible